DDLV

30/70 Base 1 liter DIYVINE

    DIYVINE's 30/70 Base
    search
    Discover our exclusive good deals

    1 liter DIY Base composed of 30% vegetable mono-propylene glycol (vegetable PG) and 70% vegetable glycerin (VG).

    Without any off-taste, this base 100% plant-based will be perfect for your e-liquid preparations.

    Our DIY Base is offered in a one-liter capacity, meticulously composed of two essential ingredients for the manufacturing of high-quality e-liquids. These are 30% vegetable-sourced mono-propylene glycol, commonly referred to as vegetable PG, combined with 70% vegetable glycerin, also known as VG.

    The vegetable PG, renowned for its ability to accurately render flavors, makes up 30% of our base. Its plant origin not only makes it eco-friendly but also gentle for your respiratory system. On the other hand, the VG, which makes up the remaining 70%, is known for producing dense vapor, thereby creating a richer and more satisfying vaping experience.

    One of the fundamental characteristics of our 1-liter DIY Base is its complete absence of off-taste. This means that you can expect a faithful and unaltered reproduction of your e-liquid flavors when vaping.

    Fully plant-based, our DIY base is the perfect option for those seeking environmentally friendly and health-conscious vaping solutions. Moreover, its natural composition makes it ideal for vapers seeking products without animal or synthetic substances. Use our DIY Base to create your e-liquids and enjoy a unique and authentic vaping experience.

    Data sheet

    Brand
    DDLV
    Capacity
    1000 ml
    PG/VG
    30PG/70VG
    Bottle
    PET
    Tamper-proof ring
    Others
    Plant-based
    4.9 | 5

    23 customer reviews account_circle

    100% of people recommend this product.

    87%
    13%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    View the trust certificate
    cancel
    • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
    • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
    • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
    • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
    • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
    All reviews
    5/5

    une base neutre ideale pour le DIY

    Emmanuel B. published the 06/06/2024 following an order made on 26/05/2024

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    5/5

    Top , je recommande

    Aurelie M. published the 27/01/2024 following an order made on 18/01/2024

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    5/5

    Super

    Nathalie T. published the 23/01/2024 following an order made on 16/01/2024

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    More reviews...
    €9.90
    Quantity

    Free shipping

    From €29.90 purchase

    Secure payment

    Credit Card, 3 installments without fees

    Verified reviews

    By an external service